Kitchen furniture from the workshop or factory comes in disassembled condition. You can entrust the assembly to specialists, but few people are able to make a better master. Only those who work "for themselves," and such are extremely rare. Therefore, many people prefer to assemble the kitchen set themselves. It takes a decent amount of time, but the quality will be on top.
- 1 Instruments
- 2 Assembling of kitchen cabinets
- 2.1 Assembly of wall cabinets
- 2.2 Assembling the cabinet with drawers
- 2.3 Features of the assembly of the corner cabinet
- 3 How to hang the closets in the kitchen
- 4 How to install a kitchen set
- 5 How to install a countertop on a kitchen set
- 6 Video for the assembly of kitchen furniture
Before you assemble a kitchen set, you need to assemble a tool for work. Simple tools are required, but they greatly speed up and simplify the work.
- Screwdriver or screwdriver set.
- Drill with drills of different diameters.
- If the walls are concrete or brick need a puncher - drill holes for fastening the upper cabinets.
- You may need a hacksaw or a jigsaw.
- Hexagonal wrench - for fasteners (can go in the set).
- Hammer, ruler, square, bubble level.