Multi-functional rooms allow you to comfortably exist in a small space. One of these possibilities is the living room bedroom. This combination is important for studio apartments that young people buy or for families who are forced to live in apartments with a small number of rooms. There are enough ways to divide the room into zones to be comfortable and beautiful.
- 1 How to equip a living room with a bed
- 2 How to divide a room into zones
- 3 Solution for small rooms
- 4 Select a place for sleeping area
- 5 Zoning of the living room-bedroom with partitions
- 6 Separation of areas by screens
- 7 Zoning with curtains
- 8 Using furniture to separate
- 9 Living room bedroom: additional zoning techniques
How to equip a living room with a bed
When planning the situation when combining the living room and bedroom, you must proceed from the area of the room. Actually, there are several ways.
- Do not demarcate space, but use furniture-transformer. In particular - a bed built into a closet or a bed-sofa, but not in the old version, but in a new one (in the photo one of the examples).