Constant pressure in the water supply system of a private house is usually created using a pumping station. It's clear that it's better if it works without problems, but breakdowns happen from time to time. To quickly restore the supply of water and save on services, you can repair the pump station yourself. Most of the failures can be eliminated on their own - there is nothing super complicated to do.
- 1 The composition of the pumping station and the assignment of parts
- 2 Problems and malfunctions of pumping stations and their correction
- 3 Some types of repair work
The composition of the pumping station and the assignment of parts
Pumping station - a set of separate devices connected to each other. To understand how to repair a pump station, you need to know what it consists of, how each part works. Then troubleshooting is easier. Composition of the pumping station:
- The pump is submersible or surface type. It pumps water from a well or well, maintains a stable pressure in the system. The house is connected by pipes.
- The installation of a check valve is mandatory on the pipeline. It does not allow water to flow from the pipes back to the well or well when the pump is turned off. It is usually installed on the end of a pipe, lowered into water.